Thursday, January 29, 2009

I'm moving

When the new year started (officially, my new year started Monday, January 26) I decided to give blogging another whirl. One of the reasons why I stopped blogging in the first place was I felt I didn't have enough original content for the two blogs that I was maintaining, Brain On Ink and Davao Mac User.

I vowed to try much harder to come up with original posts rather than just echoing news stories from the webosphere. I also decided that maintaining two blogs is way too easy. If I couldn't maintain two blogs, then maybe adding two more will prod me to do better.

Prod me with a cattle prod, that is. ZAP!

Anyhoo, I'm not sure if I have any readers out there but if there are any, I wish to sincerely thank you for taking the time to drop by and read my posts.

My renewed energy and vigor to blog also made me decide to move to a new playground. I will now use Wordpress as my blogging platform.

So, starting February 1st davaomacuser.blogspot.com will no longer be updated. Instead, davaomacuser.wordpress.com will be the new home of the Davao Mac User blog. I want to try something new and at the same time, Wordpress has a native app for the iPod touch; Blogger doesn't.

I do hope you'll join me there.

Ciao!

No comments: