Sunday, November 18, 2007

FAQ when choosing a Mac

Walt Mossberg has FAQ for those who are thinking of buying a Mac. Below are some questions that he answers in the FAQ:
  • Who should consider a Mac?
  • Who shouldn't consider The Mac?
  • Can I run Microsoft Office on a Mac?
  • Can I use all my Windows files on a Mac?
  • Can I mix Macs and Windows on the same home network?
  • Can Macs run standard peripheral hardware?
  • What minimum specs should I look for on a Mac?
This is a good read for those who are considering in getting a Mac. It's also for those who have friends or relatives who are asking about the Mac. Give them the link to Mossberg's FAQ to have some of their questions answered.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi! im a mac newbie and i was searching through the net and found your blog! you post really helpful articles here, especially for newbies like me (although it'll take some time for me to understand all the other mac-lingo)! i was wondering if you know any mac users group in davao and maybe even hook me up with them? thanks!